Welcome

This is my first photo blog...I like to share my view with you & highly appreciate your comments about this blog.So think a moment & express your feelings...!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Loneliness

Share

 We're all lonely for something we don't know we're lonely for. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we've never even met...?

♥  This is some kind of Paparazzi pic..Ha ha..Don't misunderstand my friends..We can think lot  of things from this. This Pic took at the Peradeniya botanical garden. So can u look this photo via different view...I think sure u can.. :)

Digg this

0 comments:

I'm in Facebook

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed .

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP